The new, 24 series ukuleles offer a combination of exotic tone woods. Spalted maple back and sides offer a unique look and tone, while a solid spruce top projects a voice much larger than its size suggests. Deep red, padauk body and fingerboard binding, combined with a padauk rosette, add a beautiful pop of burgundy to their already striking appearance. Additional features include a mahogany neck and spalted maple headstock veneer and a satin polyurethane finish.
If you're planning to perform at your local open-mic night or onstage in front of a packed house, you'll be glad to show up with your Cordoba 24T-CE! For playing plugged in, this uke is equipped with onboard electronics and an under-saddle pickup. The Cordoba Active Ukulele Preamp mounted to the lower bout has controls for master volume and a 2-band EQ for shaping your signature sound. Whether you're using the electronics to perform live or record, this ukulele will pass with flying colors.
- Number of Strings:4
- Finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Top Material:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Material:Spalted Maple
- Binding Material:Padauik
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Composite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:18
- Tuners:Open Gear with Black buttons
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Saddle Material:Bone
- Electronics:Cordoba 2-band Active EQ
- Strings:Aquila New Nylgut
- Manufacturer Part Number:03984 -